jawn-wats0n, I think that’s quite a valid and logical cause for concern, although I wouldn’t go so far as to totally remove all trace of yourself (for reasons of interconnected-ness, as you mention). Just from a quick search, this seems like it could be useful, but there’s also this from PC Mag or this from Lifehacker.
I hope that helps, and on behalf of the contemporary population, I’m sorry that
you’ve become yet another victim of identity theft these thoughts presently plague your mind.
I mis-read your original post >.<
Well, the information is there, and I hope it helps, but I’m glad that you’re not currently a victim as above
"People love Hubble images. It tells them where they came from. It tells them where they’re going.”
ESTP: super attractive physically but it’s all downhill from there. never quite know what they’re going to do next but you can probably bet it will be irresponsible. somehow still lovable.
ESTJ: loud, logical, and get shit done — they are the warrior class of the life rpg. power stats make them unbeatable and if you encounter one, maybe just curl up and forfeit, to save time.
ESFP: giggly little shits. fun fun fun till her daddy takes the t-bird away. great for lifting your mood, not that great at lifting your credit score.
ESFJ: too appropriate, totally lacking in awkwardness. they’ll never forget your birthday, which will make you feel like shit when you constantly forget theirs.
ENTP: excellent companions if you enjoy people who instantly see through all your shit. very clever and very intuitive, you can’t fool them. i suggest you invest in other friends — ones you *can* fool.
ENTJ: impatient with people who make mistakes, namely, everyone. they’ll respect you if you stand up to them but why do that when you can run away instead. cuddle them and see what happens. i’m curious.
ENFP: too puppy to live. best suited for the profession of musical nanny. not advised for use around an open flame.
ENFJ: way too charming and capable, maybe they should stop making everyone else look bad. prone to making other people care about stuff they didn’t want to care about. so annoying.
ISTP: such butts. best suited for an apocalypse scenario, if no such scenario exists, they will create danger because they get bored. don’t encourage them, but don’t discourage them, as reverse psychology works too well.
ISTJ: low drama and low maintenance, best value at this price tier. best suited to actual human existence. least weird, which makes them kinda weird.
ISFP: squishy little darlings you might want to keep in your pocket, but please don’t or they will become forlorn. they notice everything, and it’s unnerving.
ISFJ: quietly and proudly do things for others. if you have a ring you need to deliver to mordor, take an ISFJ along with you for best results.
INTP: cute intergalactic spiders you want to hug and mistrust. prone to making you laugh but then days later you will wonder whether you were the butt of the joke.
INTJ: major dicks and kinda proud of it. prone to being right. prone to liking trance music way too much. all the ones i’ve ever met have been unexpectedly kinky. so i guess, expectedly.
INFP: they fall out of the sky and are raised by unicorns. if you feed one it will follow you home. they dissipate in water.
INFJ: chameleons appropriating your emotions and going quietly mad. prone to meltdowns and needing lots of naps.
My blood suddenly knows you’re gone.
Seeing people the same age as you doing awesome things with their life
Splendora - You’re Standing on My Neck || DariaExcuse me. Excuse me.
For more posts like these, go visit psych2go
Psych2go features various psychological findings and myths. In the future, psych2go attempts to include sources to posts for the purpose of generating discussions and commentaries. This will give readers a chance to critically examine psychology.
- 1. What is your best friends name?
- 2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now?
- 3. What are you listening to right now?
- 4. Whats your favorite number?
- 5. What was the last thing you ate?
- 6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
- 7. How is the weather right now?
- 8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
- 9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
- 10. Do you have a significant other?
- 11. Favorite TV show?
- 12. Siblings?
- 13. Height?
- 14. Hair color?
- 15. Eye Color?
- 16. Do you wear contacts?
- 17. Favorite Holiday?
- 18. Month?
- 19. Have you ever cried for no reason?
- 20. What was the last movie you watched?
- 21. Favorite Day of the Year?
- 22. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
- 23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)?
- 24. Hugs or Kisses?
- 25. Chocolate or Vanilla?
- 26. Do you want your friends to respond to this?
- 27. Who is most likely to respond to a text from you?
- 28. Who is least likely to respond to a text from you?
- 29. What books are you reading?
- 30. Piercings?
- 31. Favorite movies?
- 32. Favorite football Team?
- 33. What are you doing right now?
- 34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
- 37. Dogs or cats?
- 38. Favorite flower?
- 39. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do?
- 40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
- 41. Have you ever loved someone?
- 42. Who would you like to see right now?
- 43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?
- 44. Have you ever fired a gun?
- 45. Do you like to travel by plane?
- 46. Right-handed or Left-handed?
- 47. How many pillows do you sleep with?
- 48. Are you missing someone?
- 49. Do you have a tattoo?
- 50. Anybody on Tumblr that you'd go on a date with?
Save this one for a night when all you want is for your brain to let you rest. Too often I go to bed, my body exhausted, my mind unable to stop moving. Luckily, there’s this masterful version of “Once Upon a December” from the (highly underrated) animated movie Anastasia. It’s a perfect piece to guide you to a peaceful slumber, because this music? It’s the stuff of dreams.